Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So, whatever happened with......

First Day Back At Work/Daycare

My first day back at work was great. There is a ton of stuff to do and it is awesome being back with my work friends.

Elena's first day of daycare went very well. She got a very good report card (curios all day and only fussy when she was hungry or sleepy). I think she had fun and she slept almost straight through the night (to bed at 7:30, up at 2 and 5 for a bottle, and as of this moment, not yet up for the day.)

It wasn't too hard to leave her. Probably partly because the 2 weeks in the hospital trained me up for this, and also because she is so close to work. But by the end of the day, I was certainly looking forward to picking her up.

The House

A continuing saga. Long story short, the bank that owns the house and their agent were not communicating very well. The agent took our offer to the bank, the bank said they had just put the house up for auction. So, we are doing an inspection today, and if all goes well, we will be bidding in the auction for the house. We won't know the outcome until the end of the weekend. I think I jinxed the situation by picking paint colors!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Glad to hear your first day back was good. I'm using "The Secret" and sending you my positive thoughts for the house!