Friday, January 18, 2008

Hi Ho, Hi Ho....

...it's off to work we go.

On Tuesday, I return to work (Monday is a holiday.) Elena will be going to daycare. I am excited to go back to work, being that I enjoy my job.

I also look forward to (hopefully) getting Elena into a schedule. I'm thinking that the teachers at the daycare will be a bit more successful in keeping Elena occupied and engaged during the day. I'm afraid that my library of things to do with her during the day is quite limited, so I think that she was bored much of the time, leading to sleep filled days and sleepless nights.

I am interested to see how I will react to leaving Elena at daycare for the first time. I don't think that I will be upset, especially since she will be so close. It's really not like me to get emotional in that type of situation. But time will tell. This IS a totally new situation. Either way, I WILL miss my baby all day long!!

No comments: