Thursday, June 28, 2007

Birthday Bliss

I can't believe I didn't say anything about my birthday last week!!! It...was...awesome!! And it just keeps getting better!

I took a little teasing because this one was the big Three-O, but I say "who cares!!" I'm a girl who loves her birthday whether it is Three-O or Three-O-O.

My husband couldn't quite wait to give me my gifts, so he gave them to me the day before. FUN!!

Then my team at work decided to do it up for me. First was a little prank. When I returned from lunch, everything that usually resides on the right side of my desk was on the left, and vice versa. FUN!! Then were the flowers and balloons delivered to the front desk. FUN!!! Finally was the ice cream cake. FUN!!! FUN!!!!

When I got home, we went to a BBQ at a friend's house. We hadn't hung out with them in a very long time, so I really enjoyed the opportunity. There was hot dogs, cake, kids and video games. You guessed it...FUN!

Today, was the day where we celebrate all June birthdays at work. It was "Christmas in almost July." It was so cool. I have to say that the team in charge of putting the party together did such a good job. There were little Christmas trees with presents for the birthday girls. There were Christmas lights and carols playing. The treats were brownies, Christmas cookies, chex mix, Christmas-y Rice Krispie treats, and punch. It was the coolest.

Overall, this may be the best birthday I've ever had. It's been a really fun week. So far, 30...not too bad!!

4 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Belated Birthday!
Sorry I missed it!....but glad you had a good day! Can't wait to see you in a week!

Love
Jill

GreggR said...

When I joined the "B" family, you where already quite a cute little toddler. It's been my honor watching you "B" girls grow to such wonderful young women. I can't wait to meet your child.
Happy Birthday,
Uncle G

La Familia Lopez Robinson said...

We're waiting for our phone call about Kiki's gender!! Hope you had a nice ultrasound this morning,
Cuz Em
It was great to see you and your sisters yesterday!

Sue said...

Boy, Girl, Boy, Girl!?!?! Let us know!