Sunday, August 06, 2006

Relaxing weekend

My husband had a weekend work project that was going to require some late nights and daytime sleeping. So I decided to blow town so he could have some peace and quiet.

So off I went to visit my mom and sister. We had a lot of fun. We spent a lot of time complaining about being bored, but somehow boredon is still fun with family. We had dinner together on Friday, hung out a bit, and then on Saturday, my sister went with me to get a haircut. It's super cute, if I do say so myself.

My favorite part was helping my sister clean her room at her apartment. Silly, I know, but it was fun. A job well done, and we still just got to hang out at the same time. I'll be very glad to move closer to her later this month.

I got home last night, so I got to have a lazy day today with the husband. Reading and relaxing, just the way a weekend should be!!

No comments: