Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Feet Look So Purdy!!

With Monday being MLK Day, I had a free day off from work (WOO HOO!!) I took advantage of the occasion to tack on a few extra days of vacation.

Since my work holidays are also holidays for Kiki's daycare, the EL families (sans Ray) headed to visit the RO family (sans Gil) and take a trip to the museum. Super fun day, and I would prove it to you, if only I had notice the important end of the camera charger was not plugged into the wall!

In true Type A fashion (or AAA in my case), the Tuesday through Thursday of my mini vacay were carefully planned in Outlook. So much to get done and so little time!! There were many little projects around the house I have been meaning to tackle for awhile, but never quite could find time to dig my teeth into. So the last three days have been spent doing chores in the morning and fun stuff in the afternoon (and yes, some of those projects I classify as "fun stuff").

And I saved the best for last. I sit here now, 1 hour to go until I pick up Kiki from daycare and, for all practical purposes, bring my vacation to a close. But I also sit here basking in the afterglow of a little time at Panapolous. I have been holding on to a gift card that I received for Christmas last year (yes, I mean 2009) and I decided that it was time to cash that puppy in. And my feet are thanking me for it. I gave my piggies (or Larrys, as Kiki would call them) the VIP treatment, and they are SOOOOOO happy. And the best part? I have enough left on the card to give my fingers the same treatment in a few weeks. A belated thanks for the treat, Jay!!

P.S. Who wants to go with me for a Mani?!?!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

A Note From The Editor:
A funny realization I came to post-posting - As I was receiving my pedicure, I was reading Lucky magazine ans saw a tip that a pale colored pedicure will make the feet look tanner. "Yipee," thought I. "I'll look like I just got back from Club Med!!" As evidenced by the picture in this post, either they're wrong, or I really AM ghost white.