Wednesday, June 04, 2008

A Trip Down Memory Lane...or Street

The other day a friend and I were reminiscing about PBS programs from our childhood. It made me start thinking about some of the segments I used to love. I remembered specifics skits and got a little teary thinking about how I'd never see them again. And I thought about how my friend and my husband look at me like I'm crazy as I describe the skits in my memory (it was the late 70s/early 80's, they were a little weird). And then I got to thinking about how great the Internet is, and how you can find just about anything, so I started looking. The following are some of my all time favorites from Sesame Street and the Muppets. Enjoy!!

A loaf of bread, a container of milk, and a stick of butta...


Geefle and Gonk (let's get some cooperation going!)


The Ladybug Picnic (1,2,3..4,5,6...7,8,9...10,11,12)


The Lost Boy and the Yo-Yo Guy (this one is a bit trippy...)


Rainy Day (I sing this to Elena in the car on rainy days)


Baby Eating Chocolate Cookie (I see Elena's future here)


Orange Opera


Robot Breakfast (I was never a big Muppets fan, but always thought this one was AWESOME!!)

No comments: