Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wow-Wii

We FINALLY got a Wii. It was totally worth getting up at the butt crack of the morning and standing in arctic conditions (ok, we only had to stand in line for 5 minutes before they handed out the tickets.) It took forever, but we finally did it, and it is FUN!! Plus you get "exercise" if you use the Wii Fitness function.

In any case I love it. I will wait with bated breath until my favorite game of ALL TIME becomes available for dowload. My life wasn't the same after Adventure Island.

My husband is currently playing Zelda, which I have heard is very popular with new Wii owners. I've got to be honest, there is a creepy little kid-type being in the game that speaks with a super creepy spritley voice. It is CREEEE-PY and I hate it. So, for money, the game is only great with the volume off.

No comments: