Sunday, July 30, 2006

Not So Lazy Sunday

It's raining.  The type of day where I just want to put my PJs on and settle in with a good book (I'm working my way through the Spenser series right now.)  But no, such luxuries were not possibloe today.  With an impending move home to Michigan, there is much packing to be done.

Only 26 days until the moving truck is parked in front.  It sound like a lot of time, but I'm still not sure we'll be ready.  I got 2 boxes of clothes packed today.  I'm feeling pretty good about that.  If I can get one more box packed by the end of the day, I'll be even happier.

I have to admit, I'm very excited to move back.  Given the fact that this is the 2nd time I've moved back to East Lansing since I graduated from college, I'm beginning to get the feeling that it is where I belong.

It's really a great city.  Lots of students and book-learning, and most importantly, lots of really great restaurants.  A really great city.  So EL, here we come.  Ready to enjoy you again.  

And just think, a month from now, I'll be able to relax on my Sundays again!!

No comments: