Saturday, July 21, 2007

Baby Bling

Following our good news on Thursday, we had a burst of energy and decided to complete our baby registry. We're registered at Target/target.com and amazon.com So it's done!!

We actually had a lot less to add than we thought. And I'm sure we'll think of other things that we need, but for now, the list is about perfect. One advantage to having an amnio is that we know with certainty that this little girl IS a little girl. That makes choosing bedding and clothes a bit easier.

It was so much fun picking out books for the Amazon registry. I picked mostly books for older kids, but I couldn't HELP myself. I think I'm gonna need help finding baby books.

Little by little Elena's room is beginning to fill with her baby stuff, mostly toys at this point. I think the cats will be a bit sad when they are displaced from all their favorite lounging spots.

No comments: